You have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
Refunds/replacements: We understand that everyone can make a mistake. If you order the wrong product you can return it back to us at your cost for a replacement or full refund less the postage charged on the invoice. Please note, software cannot be returned. If you choose to have the item replaced with a different product, the difference in price of the goods plus postage will be either charged to you or refunded to your account via PayPal or eft. The replacement will be posted back to you at your cost.
You will need to contact us within 30 days of the delivery date of the goods for change of mind / wrong product returns.
Please see below for how to initiate a return / refund.
Faulty Goods: All goods sold by A1PC's are covered by Australian warranties. If your product fails within our store replacement period of 90 days, it can be returned to us if required.
How to request a return or refund:
1. Please log into your account.
2. Once logged in, please click on "Order History" in the table at right
3. Select the order that contains the product you wish to return and click "View"
4. On the line of the product you wish to return, click the arrow "Return"
5. Complete and the form and submit, we will be in touch shortly.